Sunday, October 07, 2007

London TechNet Roadshow Event

Hi,

I would like to take this chance to make a comment on an event I went to this week.

On Wednesday 3rd October I went to the TechNet Roadshow event at the MS offices in Cardinals Place, London.

Having been to many of these types of event before I would say that this event was by far the best that I have been to.

MS (Mainly in the form of James and Steve who spoke all day!) have really worked hard to provide an event which in many ways takes after the user group events I have been running.

The day was very much scenario based which meant not an overkill of PowerPoint but to technical guys talking us through live demonstrations using both released and yet to be released (Server 2008) technology.

All in all, this was a brilliant day and my congratulations go to MS and both speakers.

Thanks

Nathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home